Our goal is for your first visit to be one of comfort and acknowledgement of your personal dental needs.
We will take the required time to properly diagnose your immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health. With your cooperation, we will complete a thorough comprehensive dental evaluation.
Why? Because your first visit is the foundation of a long term relationship as partners in mouth/body health.
Before Your First Visit
You can view our HIPAA policy here.
Be sure to let us know of any medical conditions that may be of concern prior to treatment (e.g., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.), as well as any medications you’re currently taking (see below).
The Day of Your First Visit
- Copies of digital x-rays taken by your previous dentist, if available.
- A list of medications you’re currently taking. Include supplements and homeopathic remedies you take regularly, as well.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary forms to file your claim.
Please note also that all patients under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
A Note on X-rays
If your previous dentist has only film or printed x-rays on file, we will need to take new digital images instead.
Office Policies Every New Patient Should Know
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your visit, we need a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. Otherwise, you may be charged a missed appointment fee.
- Payment in full is expected at the time services are provided. Learn more about our financial policies.
- Although we don’t participate in any dental benefit plans, we’re happy to help you submit your claims for reimbursement. Learn more.
Send us a request and our staff will get back to you shortly.